- Regular price
- Your savings
- Starting at
- No Items Selected
- No Items Selected
Members earn at least SHOP YOUR WAYSM points on this bundle.
- 10 ft. 3 in. W x 13 ft. 7 in. D
- 852 cu. ft.
- Over 7 ft. tall interior center height for extra head room
- Large door opening for easy storage of many Craftsman riding mowers
- Durable galvanized steel parts
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled parts for faster assembly
- Organized space for your yard and garden tools, seasonal patio furniture and much more
- 12-year limited warranty
- Floor Frame Kit for Arrow Buildings: Get Great Garden Ideas At Sears
- Prices may vary by location Go
- Reviews go to the product page
- Arrow Buildings Floor Frame Kit for Arrow Buildings
| Sears Item# 07168387000 | Model# FB1014
- Quantity Update
Floor Frame Kit for Arrow Buildings
Finish That Shed Right With An Arrow Floor Frame Kit You have a shed to protect your tools and seasonal items from the elements. But let's face it, without a floor, you're just putting a cover on your things. Heavy rains and flood waters can slip under the base of your shed, building upward, soaking tools and drenching fabrics, encouraging rust and mildew and mold. Don’t stop halfway through the job, get your shed completed with the perfect Arrows 10 X 13 floor frame kit. Designed to integrate smoothly with 10 x 12–14 foot steel sheds, this floor kit fits into slots at the front and back of your steel shed, adding extra points of stability and connection while giving you a firmly mounted surface to cover with your floor. Six hot-dipped galvanized steel channels bear the load of your plywood (We recommend using ¾” outdoor grade plywood) giving this shed the ability to support heavy weight like snow blowers and lawn tractors, while the galvanization process coats every square inch of steel in corrosion proof zinc ensuring this floor will last season after season. There no sense in spending your time putting together your much-needed shed if you're going to only do half the job. Make sure all your tools, storage items and seasonal goods are safe and secure, not just covered on top, but protected from all sides. Make sure your shed is complete by installing a simple floor frame that's tough enough for heavy loads and durable enough to last a lifetime.