Team Up To Stop Bullying
HELP IS HERE
Resources, advice and solution options for students, victims, parents and schools who are coping with a bullying issue.
As ambassadors of Team Up To Stop Bullying, please take a moment to take the Team Up pledge and be a part of the solution to stop bullying.
shop the Kardashian Kollection ► Kardashian antibullying message ►
team up ambassadors
Team Up's celebrity ambassadors help us spread the word that help is availablelearn more ►
Bully in a Box is a "solve-it-together" ibook that helps children, parents, and educators talk through bullying situations.
Visit www.bullyinabox.com to learn more about this tool built by a team of educators, psychologists, and parents.
Shop Your Way Today!
Are you a SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Member? Follow the Team Up to Stop Bullying brand page on Shop Your Way today: http://www.shopyourway.com/tag/team-up-to-stop-bullying/1919395. Not member? Sign up today. It's free, personal and rewarding.
Join Cartoon Network and Stop Bullying: Speak Up
View the video by clicking on the logo above, or learn more by visiting stopbullyingspeakup.com. >
team up member directory
Our Team Up member organizations and services are here to help everyone involved in a bullying issue.
If your organization is interested in joining Team Up to Stop Bullying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAKE THE POWER PLEDGE
I pledge to…
- Never demean, humiliate, be disrespectful toward, physically hurt or bully anyone, ever.
- Be a strong upstander. When it is safe, I will let a bully know that his/her words or behaviors are wrong and hurtful. If it is not safe to intervene, I will tell someone in authority about the situation immediately.
- Accept and celebrate that all people are unique and different.
- Not judge others.
- Never cyber-bully for any reason.
- Defend and support others when they need it.
Thank you for taking the Pledge and joining the team!
We'll be in touch soon with:
- Team Up to Stop Bullying newsletters
- Team Up actions
- Notes of hope and real solutions from our ambassadors
- Progress in the antibullying movement
…and you'll be among the first to be notified when our full site launches, just in time for back-to-school.
Thank you for taking the Power Pledge
We're sorry but we're unable to process your request. This website is unable to collect your personal information. We encourage you to ask your parents to come back to this site and take the pledge!
You must restart your browser to take the pledge again. Please make sure your parent or guardian is with you, close your browser and try again.