Team Up To Stop Bullying
Thanks for you interest in Team Up to Stop Bullying. Having helped raise awareness and elevate the anti-bullying discussion nationally, we have drawn the program to a close.
If you need help now, please call 1-800-448-3000, or text VOICE to 20121, or visit www.yourlifeyourvoice.org.
TAKE THE POWER PLEDGE
I pledge to…
- Never demean, humiliate, be disrespectful toward, physically hurt or bully anyone, ever.
- Be a strong upstander. When it is safe, I will let a bully know that his/her words or behaviors are wrong and hurtful. If it is not safe to intervene, I will tell someone in authority about the situation immediately.
- Accept and celebrate that all people are unique and different.
- Not judge others.
- Never cyber-bully for any reason.
- Defend and support others when they need it.
Thank you for taking the Pledge and joining the team!
We'll be in touch soon with:
- Team Up to Stop Bullying newsletters
- Team Up actions
- Notes of hope and real solutions from our ambassadors
- Progress in the antibullying movement
…and you'll be among the first to be notified when our full site launches, just in time for back-to-school.
Thank you for taking the Power Pledge
We're sorry but we're unable to process your request. This website is unable to collect your personal information. We encourage you to ask your parents to come back to this site and take the pledge!
You must restart your browser to take the pledge again. Please make sure your parent or guardian is with you, close your browser and try again.