Vacuums & Floor Care
Dyson vacuums are available in upright, canister and handheld/cordless styles. They all share Dyson commitment to research, which results in more features and increased energy efficiency. With Dyson dedication to constantly improving its vacuums, these appliances are constantly set apart from its competitors. A few features of Dyson vacuums include:
- Dyson vacuums suffer no loss of suction thanks to the basic Root Cyclonetechnology that uses a core separator to grab and hold microscopic allergen. The core separator adds an extra spin stage between the inner and outer cyclones. Suction power is maximized with improved flow efficiency that maintains air pressure. Newer versions have also been implemented, like the Level 3 and Radial motors.
- Dyson vacuums don merely go back and forth: they also go round and round. Third-generation Balltechnology permits easy steering. The ball also holds the motor and other parts to keep the profile small.
- Dyson vacuums never require replacement bags, belts or filters. Those parts last for the lifetime of the cleaner.
- Dyson machines are tested over 550 times in the research and development stage.
- Snap-on attachments are easy to attach. Converting from one task to another takes little effort.
- Dyson uses the lightest, strongest materials for its vacuum cleaners.
- All new Dyson upright and canister vacuums have a 5-year warranty on parts and labor. The warranty lasts 2 years for handheld vacuums.
Dyson vacuums are bagless. They have a dust basket that empties by pushing a button. The user never touches the dirt.
Sears has several Dyson vacuum models on sale, including upright units. The Multi-floor model includes a motorized head for carpeting and a Reachwand. The Animal model is more powerful and comes with a mini-turbine head for use with an attachment.
The DC41 is the most powerful Dyson vacuum. It is available in the Animal model only and comes equipped with the newest Radial Root Cyclonetechnology. It is meant for use in the most challenging conditions, including homes with multiple pets. It can handle any type of surface.
The DC33 Multi-floor is lightweight and powerful. This model can handle every floor type and has a Reachwand that telescopes to over 15 feet for cleaning stairwells, drapes and high ceilings. It features Root Cyclonetechnology. A lifetime, washable HEPA filter is included.
The DC28 Animal is a full-sized upright powered with Airmuscletechnology. It uses a pneumatic actuator, a powered cam and a high-torque clutch to generate suction. It comes with a HEPA filter and a motorized brush bar for carpets that can be switched off for hard floors.
Dyson DC25 vacuums are lightweight and powerful. They include Root Cyclonetechnology, the Reachwand, a motorized brush and a HEPA filter. They are certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Dyson DC24 vacuums are ultra-light and feature Root Cyclonetechnology. They are available in the Multi-floor and Dyson Animal versions. Dyson Animal vacuums are certified allergy friendly.
The DC17 is available in the Animal model only. It uses the new Level 3 Root Cyclonetechnology that combats allergens most efficiently.Handheld Models
The DC34 has the greatest suction of any handheld. It is powered by a unique Dyson digital motor that spins three times faster than most electric motors.
The DC31 is a handheld vacuum designed for quick, powerful spot cleaning. It powered by Dyson's most power-efficient digital motor that offers 10 minutes of constant suction or 6 minutes at 70% higher suction power. The Animal version includes a motorized brush-bar.
All Dyson canisters are allergy friendly.
The DC26 Multi-floor is an ultra-lightweight bag-less model for all types of floors. It is the smallest, lightest canister Dyson offers. Super-fine carbon fiber brushes eliminate static and purge dust from hard floors.
The DC23 Turbinehead bag-less canister vacuum is meant for medium and short pile carpets. It uses Dyson's most efficient cyclone technology for removing microscopic dust. The Turbinehead brush bar can be turned off for hard floors. The Animal version includes a mini turbine head and a Turbinehead brush bar.Cordless Models
The DC35 Multi-floor cordless vacuum is powered by the Dyson digital motor used on the canisters. It includes a detachable long-reach wand and a dual power mode that provides 15 minutes of continuous high suction or 6 minutes of maximum power for tougher jobs. It is designed for quick, flexible cleaning of all types of floors, upholstery, stairs and car interiors.
Sears has the right Dyson vacuums for every job. Visit us today and choose the right one for you.