- Brand Featured Categories
- Refrigerator Parts & Accessories
- Washer & Dryer Parts & Accessories
- Range Parts & Accessories
- Water Cooler & Filter System Parts & Accessories
- Microwave Parts & Accessories
- Small Kitchen Appliance Replacement Parts
- Disposer & Compactor Parts & Accessories
- Air Conditioner, Fan & Heater Parts & Accessories
- Air Purifier & Dehumidifier Parts & Accessories
- Vacuums & Floor Care Parts & Accessories
- Water Softener Parts & Accessories
- Wine Cellar & Beverage Center Parts & Accessories
Whirlpool Appliances are Always a Brand Name You Can Trust
Whirlpool appliances are the tried-and-true products for maintaining our homes. Thoughtful innovations make Whirlpool appliances some of the best-selling appliances at Sears.com, and for good reason. The SheerClean™ System on Whirlpool dishwashers channels water to powerfully clean dishes from five different angles. And the TumbleFresh™ option on Whirlpool dryers tumbles clothes periodically after the load is finished to help prevent wrinkles from setting. Many Whirlpool refrigerators feature PUR® water filters with an interior indicator light showing when the filter needs to be changed. Pretty bright idea, huh?
For more information about our innovative Whirlpool appliances, talk to the Sears Blue Appliance Crew. They’re experts on everything Whirlpool, including refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, cooking appliances, washers and dryers. They can also help you find accessories and replacement parts to keep the Whirlpool appliances you already own running strong.
At Sears.com, we offer a wide selection of Whirlpool Washers at very competitive prices. Whirlpool is a brand name you can trust for exceptional appliances, with many Energy Star® qualified washers to choose from, and the best installation and protection programs around. If you do want more information, check out our informative videos or join the online discussion at Sears.com. Find out what other customers are saying about Whirlpool washers. And if you need extra help or have a question, the Blue Appliance Crew is at your service. Thanks for visiting Sears.com.