*Always check with a doctor prior to beginning a new workout or health regimen
This exercise strengthens your abs and obliques, the muscles that extend down your abdomen at an angle. It’s great for working away "love handles."
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your head.
- Keeping your lower back pressed onto the floor, lift your shoulders off the floor.
- Meanwhile, curl your upper body diagonally toward one knee.
- Contract your abs.
- Slowly return to your original position.
- Repeat on the other side.