*Always check with a doctor prior to beginning a new workout or health regimen
This exercise targets the muscles of your core, while also strengthening your shoulders and triceps.
- Assume a push-up position.
- Lower yourself to your elbows.
- Raise the right side of your body by pressing your right hand against the floor and straightening your arm.
- Raise the left side of your body in the same manner.
- Lower yourself back to your elbows, first with your left arm, then with your right.
- Keep your body straight during the entire movement.