*Always check with a doctor prior to beginning a new workout or health regimen
This exercise strengthens your legs and core. Keep your abdomen tight during this movement for maximum effect.
- Stand with your feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart.
- With your back straight and chest out, lace your fingers behind your head, flaring out your elbows.
- Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your hips back, and do not move your knees past your toes.
- Push up from your heels to a straight position.