Rear Delt Fly
*Always check with a doctor prior to beginning a new workout or health regimen
This dumbbell exercise targets your shoulders and upper back. It's also good for your core.
- Grasp two dumbbells with your thumbs pointing in.
- Bend slightly at the knee.
- Move your hips back, shifting your weight onto your heels.
- Tighten your core.
- Bend forward until your torso is as close to horizontal as you can get while maintaining a straight back.
- Allow your arms to hang down.
- Raise your arms up to your sides with your elbows slightly bent.
- Stop when the dumbbells are at shoulder height.
- Lower the dumbbells.