*Always check with a doctor prior to beginning a new workout or health regimen
This exercise works your core and builds endurance in your shoulders. It also improves your flexibility and balance.
- Kneel on the floor.
- Lean forward and support your upper body with your elbows.
- Extend your legs behind you and support yourself on your toes.
- Your body should form a straight line from your head to your feet.
- Flex your abs and glutes.
- Lift a hand and tap your opposite shoulder.
- Perform the same movement with the other hand.
- Keep your core still as you do this.