Squat Front Kick
*Always check with a doctor prior to beginning a new workout or health regimen
This exercise works your glutes, hips, quadriceps and hamstrings. It’s also a good cardio workout when done quickly and for reps.
- Stand with your feet together and your elbows close to your sides.
- Contract your abs.
- Place your fists in front of your chest with your knuckles facing out.
- Raise your left knee.
- Kick your left leg out without fully extending it.
- Lower your left leg.
- Squat, keeping your knees behind your toes.
- Perform the same motions with the other leg.