Tech 101: What is Bluetooth? - Sears
If you have headphones, a wireless mouse or another device paired together without a cord, you have Bluetooth to thank for that. This short-range wireless technology allows devices to work in sync seamlessly while reducing clutter around your desk.
Uses of Bluetooth
- Stream music, video and other media between two different devices.
- Make setup easier when operating laptops, tablets or other electronics remotely.
- Share content to and from other devices.
- Provide hands-free calling whenever your cell phone is synced to your car.
- Allow you to use wireless keyboards with computers, tablets or smart TVs.