Fall is, by far, my favorite fashion season. Between the new jackets and the fresh takes on boots, the trends are consistently to-die—and I can’t get enough. So, this year, I decided to treat myself to all the head-to-toe picks at the top of my list. (I deserve it!) First (and only) step? I hit my favorite Sears store—the State Street location, in Chicago, Illinois. Not so surprisingly, I found all seven musts, and for a major steal (under $300!).
As a result, my wardrobe feels super-fresh and I have a crazy number of Shop Your Way points to spend to my heart’s desire: In addition to the $2.63 I earned in base points, I earned a total of $25 in “surprise” bonus points (There are so many deals, it’s hard to keep up!): $10 to spend at a later date, simply for spending $50 on clothes—plus $15 I can spend right away. I’m thinking it’s the perfect excuse to move on to obsession #8: a flippy skirt with faux-leather trim…
1. Studded Cuff, $9.99 ($0.10 in points)
A little tough love goes a long way.
2. Trapezoid Tote, $63.30 ($0.63 in points)
The shape of things so now.
3. Black Ankle Boots, $39.99 ($0.40 in points)
A low-down, flirty shoe.
4. Bordeaux Blouse, $22.99 ($0.23 in points)
The chicest way to get rich quick.
5. Moto Jeans, $39.99 ($0.40 in points)
Whether you were born to be wild, or just dress the part.
6. Tweed Dress, $39.99 ($0.40 in points)
Fab for day, and night.
7. Bomber Jacket, $46.99 ($0.47 in points)
Sporty, meet sweet.