Gas Appliance Hook Up Service
Some communities require professional installation for all gas appliances. These regulations can vary by state, county, municipality or ZIP code. Following is a list of jurisdictions requiring professional installation. This list is subject to change. If you are unsure about your local requirements, call 1-800-349-4358.
Albuquerque, NM; Denver, CO; Gaithersburg, MD; Greensboro, NC; Holbrook, NJ; Knoxville, TN; Memphis, TN; Minneapolis, MN; New Orleans, LA; North Kingstown, RI; Richmond, VA; Toledo, OH; West Haven, CT
Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Virginia
Delivery & Haul-AwayUpdate or change an existing order
Check Delivery Window
The night before your delivery, Sears will call you with a 2-hour delivery time window.check now
If your delivery date no longer convenient, go to the Order Center in your profile to update.reschedule now
Change Your Address
To update, head to the Order Center and make changes for an accurate delivery.change now
Get answers and information about:
Home Delivery will be made on the date selected from the calendar at checkout. If you don't select a date at checkout, you will receive a call or email with the delivery date.
Your Delivery Window
- On the evening before your delivery, Sears will email and call you at the primary phone listed on your delivery order to confirm a two hour delivery–time window. (Note: If the delivery time message is left on your voicemail, no confirmation is required.)
Things to know:
- For products purchased through Sears, only one delivery charge will be charged per trip regardless of the number of items (all items must be on the same order, and delivered to the same address on the same date)
- Delivery does not include installation
- Estimated delivery charge will display in your shopping cart
- Delivery is available on most of these items: Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Ovens, Cooking Ranges, Built-in-Microwaves, Projection TVs, Lawn & Garden Tractors, Tractor Accessories, Gas Grills, Patio Furniture Sets and Mattresses
Note: Certain products and/or brands may not qualify for Sears Home Delivery and instead may be delivered via Oversized Shipping.
Sears can haul away the items you're replacing for an additional charge of $15 per item. (Prices may vary in some markets.)
Things to Know:
- Haul away is available on a one-for-one replacement basis only
- Item requested for haul away limited to similar appliance type
- Commercial grade appliances and installed appliances are not eligible
- Item must be ready for pick up at the time of delivery
Here's what to expect from our delivery experts and how to get your home ready.
- A responsible adult, 18 years or older, must be present during delivery.
- Confine all house pets to a separate area from the delivery path
- If merchandise is to be left on the porch, in the garage, or outdoors, a responsible neighbor or representative must accompany the Sears team and sign for delivery.
- In inclement weather, please provide a clear path –no ice, snow or debris– from the street to the appropriate entrance.
- Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities per the "Product–Specific Guidelines" supplied by the manufacturer or by Sears.
- Remove packing materials from the delivery premises.
- If haul away service is purchased, the delivery team will remove and recycle your old appliance for each like item delivered, following strict EPA RAD (Responsible Appliance Disposal) and environmentally friendly guidelines.
- If move old appliance service is purchased, the delivery team will relocate your old appliance for each like delivered to an accessible location on the delivery premises.
- Install an anti-tip device for free standing and slide-in ranges deliveries with hookup.
- Determine and offer for sale any needed parts/accessories or installation services – not included in the appliance purchase – to safely connect appliances to home utilities.
- Use your new, supplied parts or accessories that meet manufacturer requirements and "Product–Specific Delivery Guidelines."
- Remove their shoes, though caution and care will be exercised to protect your home and merchandise.
- Lift/hoist merchandise over banisters, or other obstructions, or through windows to complete deliver merchandise.
- Use customer–supplied or used connectors.
- Reconnect relocated appliances to home utilities.
- Relocate used appliances to a different address.
- Perform carpentry, electrical or plumbing work.
- Deliver and hook-up a free standing or slide-in range without installing a range anti-tip device
- Install appliance trim kits.
Our delivery team will...
For safety reasons our delivery team cannot...
Home Delivery Product Specific Information
Certain products and/or brands require special handling, are oversized or weigh more than 150 pounds are sent by Oversized Shipping.
Get the specifics for home delivery of Appliances.
Find delivery information about all things Lawn & Garden.
See information about home delivery for Home Electronics.
Enter a valid 5-digit ZIP Code
ZIP Code is Required