Gifts by Price
Gifts by Recipient
Regalos de nuestros socios
Gifts by Occasion
More Gift Ideas & Services
Shop Your Way Buy What You Want Instant Win Game
NO SE REQUIERE COMPRA O PAGO DE NINGÚN TIPO PARA PARTICIPAR O GANAR. UNA COMPRA O UN PAGO DE CUALQUIER TIPO NO AUMENTARÁN SUS POSIBILIDADES DE GANAR.
1. Eligibility: “Shop Your Way (“SYW”) Buy What You Want Instant Win Game” (the “Game”) is open only to individuals who are: (i) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia at the time of play; (ii) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of play; and (iii) a SYW Email Member (members who have provided Sponsor with a valid email address and are currently opted in to receive promotional emails from SYW at the time of entry). To become a Shop Your Way member at no cost, visit http://www.shopyourway.com. Employees of Sears Holdings Management Corporation, and its direct and indirect subsidiaries who hold a position of Divisional Vice President (e.g., Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, etc.) or higher as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor's employees must be in good standing as determined by Sponsor's human resources department at the time of play and prize award.
The Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Sears Holdings Management Corporation, 3333 Beverly Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60179.
3. Timing: The Game begins on April 1, 2015 at 12:00:01 am Central Daylight Savings Time (“CDT”) and ends on October 31, 2015 CDT (the “Game Period”).
If your screen displays a non-prize-winning message, you are not a winner of any prize. Prizes are seeded at randomly selected times throughout the Game Period, and are awarded to the entrant who completes a Play in accordance with these Official Rules (whose Play is properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer on or after a randomly-selected time during the Game Period) and receive a prize-winning message will win a prize (subject to verification). All Plays must be received and recorded during the Game Period to be eligible. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if a winning prize message or any other aspect of the Game should so indicate, unless and until the entrant's eligibility and the potential winning claim have been verified. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of the validation process.
Your opinions of any product or brand should accurately and honestly reflect your thoughts and experiences regarding that product. No es necesaria la compra de un producto. Game Plays must be obtained legitimately.
Limit: Limit one (1) Game Play per person/Shop Your Way Member. The number of Instant Win Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Game Period as Instant Win Prizes are awarded and claimed.
Los participantes múltiples no pueden compartir la misma dirección de email. Si una persona intenta participar más veces que las estipuladas usando múltiples/diferentes direcciones de email, identidades, inscripciones e ingresos o cualquier otro método, las inscripciones de dicha persona serán descalificadas y quedarán anuladas, a criterio del Patrocinador. Se prohíbe el uso de cualquier sistema automatizado para participar y puede traer como consecuencia la descalificación del participante, según el criterio del Patrocinador. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Shop Your Way account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to the Shop Your Way account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Shop Your Way account holder.
5. Winner Notification/Odds: In addition to an on-screen winner notification message, the potential winners will be notified by email at the email address associated with the potential winner’s SYW account. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the order in which such Plays are received.
Potential winners are subject to verification. Si un posible ganador no es elegible o no cumple con estas Reglas oficiales, si se intenta la notificación o cualquier premio es devuelto como imposible de entregar, si todos los documentos requeridos no se han devuelto dentro del plazo de días requerido, si no se puede verificar el ganador, o si, de algún otro modo, el ganador no puede o no quiere aceptar y reclamar el premio como se indicó, entonces se puede perder el derecho a premio. Sponsor may provide the winners with a W-9 which winner must complete and return to Sponsor for tax reporting purposes or prize may be forfeited, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winners may be issued an IRS 1099 form. The prize will be awarded on a temporary basis until such time that winners have been verified by Sponsor. En caso de que ese ganador no sea verificado, el Patrocinador se reserva el derecho de invalidar el premio de puntos publicado en la cuenta de ese miembro.
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The Shop Your Way points will be awarded on a temporary basis until such time that winners have been verified by Sponsor. En caso de que ese ganador no sea verificado, el Patrocinador se reserva el derecho de invalidar el premio de puntos publicado en la cuenta de ese miembro. Point prizes, if any, will be credited to SYW Accounts within approximately 10 weeks after the verification of the winners.
6. Prizes and their approximate retail values (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Winner will receive five hundred thousand (500,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of Grand Prize: $500; Five (5) First Prizes: Five (5) Winners will each receive one hundred thousand (100,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each First Prize: $100; Five Hundred (500) Second Prizes: Five Hundred (500) Winners will each receive five thousand (5,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Second Prize: $5.00; Five Hundred (500) Third Prizes: Five hundred (500) Winners will each receive one thousand (1,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Third Prize: $1.00; and Two Thousand (2,000) Fourth Prizes: Two thousand (2,000) Winners will each receive five hundred (500) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Fourth Prize: $0.50. PVA total de todos los premios: $5,000. La recepción, el uso y reembolso de puntos están sujetos a los términos y condiciones en www.shopyourway.com/sywr-terms-of-service. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. El Patrocinador se reserva el derecho de sustituir un premio por otro de igual valor o superior si el premio designado no está disponible por algún motivo. Prizes are taxable income to the winners and winners will be responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, if any. If a winner is an associate of Sears Holding Management Corporation or its direct and indirect subsidiaries, the prize will be added to the winner's W-2 reportable earnings and be subject to payroll taxes and income tax withholding. Solo para estos socios, Sears Holdings Management Corporation (o la filial empresarial adecuada) incluirá un reembolso de pago de impuestos del 35% del valor del premio, lo que está destinado a compensar la mayoría pero no necesariamente todos los impuestos sobre el premio.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its direct and indirect subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (if any), and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed in connection with a prize and/or use of the Content.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Game constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, and state submitted for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter developed, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Winners’ names and likenesses may be published on SYW website, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed in connection therewith. If for any reason an entrant's Play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Game Play, if it is possible. If, for any reason, the Game is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game and randomly determine winners from eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. If due to a computer programming, production, technical, seeding, or other error or reason, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Section 6, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. No se otorgarán más premios que los que están establecidos.
11. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Game shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. El árbitro será seleccionado de conformidad con las reglas y procedimientos de JAMS. El árbitro aplicará la ley de Illinois en concordancia con la Ley de Arbitraje Federal y de los estatutos de limitaciones aplicables y aceptará los reclamos de privilegios reconocidos por ley. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. Si alguna parte del arbitraje se considera inválida, no ejecutable o ilegal (excepto que los reclamos que no sean arbitrados en una clase o manera representativa), o en conflictos con las reglas y procedimientos establecidos por JAMS, entonces el resto de esta cláusula de arbitraje seguirá teniendo vigencia y se interpretará de conformidad con sus términos como si la cláusula inválida, inaplicable, ilegal o en conflicto no existiera. Sin embargo, si la parte que se considera inválida, no ejecutable o ilegal, los reclamos no serán arbitrados en una clase o manera representativa, entonces la totalidad de esta disposición de arbitraje será nula y sin efecto, y ni el demandante ni el Patrocinador tendrán derecho a arbitrar su disputa. Al presentar una demanda de arbitraje, todas las partes en dicho arbitraje tendrán el derecho de presentar pruebas, y dicha presentación de pruebas deberá completarse dentro de los sesenta días posteriores a la solicitud de arbitraje, a menos que se prorrogue por mutuo acuerdo de las partes. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. EL ÁRBITRO NO PODRÁ CONSOLIDAR NI UNIR LOS RECLAMOS DE OTRAS PERSONAS O PARTES QUE PUEDAN ESTAR EN SITUACIÓN SIMILAR. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GAME, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. EN ALGUNAS JURISDICCIONES NO SE PERMITEN LAS LIMITACIONES O LA EXENCIÓN DE RESPONSABILIDAD, Y ES POSIBLE QUE LO MENCIONADO NO SE APLIQUE A CADA PARTICIPANTE.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: The Official Rules and the Game are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Game Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 11 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Illinois, in the City of Chicago.
14. Winners List: For a winners list, visit http://www.shopyourway.com/tag/sweeps-on-shop-your-way/1863996. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation and verification are complete.
Everyone knows that person for whom it's impossible to buy gifts. No matter how hard you think about it, they always seem to have everything they need. Sears is here to help with our huge gift collection with presents appropriate for every occasion. Whether you're headed to a birthday party or getting ready for a big anniversary, we'll help you find the perfect gift for that special person in your life.
Because jewelry comes in so many different styles, metals and gemstone options, you can find pieces in nearly any configuration. This makes jewelry the perfect gift for so many different occasions. For a special someone's birthday, finding the right jewelry present is as simple as figuring out their birthstone and picking a setting for it. Easter is a good time to give diamond and silver gifts, and many wedding anniversaries have their own associated precious metals. If you're not sure how to buy special occasion jewelry, shop our extensive jewelry gifts selection to find the right piece.
Don't forget to find great gifts for the little ones too. Pick out a pint-sized pinstripe suit for your best friend's little boy, or a colorful sequined party dress for your young niece. Our boys' and ropa de niña collections have cute clothes and accessories that make perfect gifts for children. Shop Sears to find presents for everyone on your list, from kids to adults.