Jenn-Air 21.8 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator w/ Internal Dispenser ENERGY STAR®Sears Item# 04690046000 | Model# JFC2290VEP
Call for pricing and availability: 1-800-829-5854
Support & Price Matching
Ratings & Reviews
Guides & Policies
Call for pricing and availability: 1-800-829-5854
- Create a built-in look in your kitchen - Three inches taller than a traditional 69-inch tall refrigerator, the extra height of this 72-inch cabinet-depth refrigerator fills the gap usually left at the top when installed under standard cabinetry
- Keeps deli and dairy items fresh - The Temperature-Controlled Gourmet Bay™ Drawer with Self-Opening Lid features adjustable temperature control that allows chilled air to circulate, keeping foods stored inside cooler than the rest of the fresh food section
- Consistent climate control - TriSensor™ Electronic Climate Control features 3 sensors that work together to maintain consistent climate control for outstanding food preservation
- Enjoy clean, fresh-tasting water - The one-hand internal water dispenser with PUR® filtration provides convenient access to filtered water while maintaining the refrigerators sleek, uninterrupted exterior
- Provides easy viewing and access to your frozen foods - The Glide-Out Drawer with SmoothClose™ Drawer Track System offers two levels of freezer storage, and the sturdy drawer design with precision ball bearings allows effortless opening and closing, even when fully loaded
- Add style to your kitchen - Pro-Style® model #04690046000 features the bold, commercial styling with a striking stainless steel finish, and Euro-Style model #04690045000 features a sleek, sophisticated design with flat, stainless steel surfaces
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I always check reviews before purchasing big items, but found no reviews for this fridge. I purchased it anyway, because it had everything on my fridge 'wish list" and I am thrilled with it. ; FRENCH DOOR - obvious ; COUNTER DEPTH - definitely worth the extra cost, those extra inches have made my kitchen so much more open and functional! ; MAGNETIC stainless steel FRONT - due to the nickel content (less ?) this front IS magnetic - yea! and the softer brushed look hides fingerprints better, IMO. ; INTERIOR SPACE - this model was next to the Kenmore Elite counterdepth french door with 25 cu ft at my Sears store. Not sure how they measure that, but this JennAir had MORE functional interior room by my measurements! no ice in fridge helps. bottom drawer on both doors can hold 2 gallons of milks easily. shelf is deep for a counter depth - 2 gallon milk jugs fit easily, my 9x13 pyrex also fits. the pantry drawer was much larger and pulled out farther than the Kenmore elite (6 yoplait yogurts from front to back) ; HEIGHT - this was not an issue for me, but this fridge is TALL, check your space ; it is worth it for the extra interior room ; INTERIOR WATER - it dispenses cold water! because it is on the inside of the fridge, you can fill waterbottles and even pitchers easily. ; ICE MAKER in Freezer - it seems most complaints about fridges are the door ice maker malfunctioning. The ice maker in the freezer of this unit works well. and a scoop in included. the ice maker drawer can be latched to the freezer door so that it pulls out when you open freezer - or unlatched if you do not use ice often. ; FREEZER SPACE- this was not a consideration for me, as I have a basement freezer. However, I have been surprised at the freezer room. the full width freezer door is shallow, but good for pizza. The upper drawer has a nice rubber pad at bottom. The deep bins hold a surprising amount. the drawers are all metal construction, which is nice. ; QUIET - the only thing we hear is when the water turns on to fill the ice maker. ; LIGHTING- I was worried - but even fully packed after Thanksgiving the lights at the top illuminated the entire fridge interior. ; RELIABILITY- have only owned for 1 month, so I cannot speak to that.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Fulfilled by SearsClose
A Fulfilled by Sears merchant stores their inventory in our warehouse. Once an item is purchased, Sears packs, ships and provides customer service for the order. These items are also eligible for options like gift wrapping and ShipVantage. Purchasing from a Fulfilled by Sears merchant is as close to buying direct from Sears as you can get letting you shop with confidence.