Costume Craze has not yet been rated. If you have purchased from this seller and would like to rate them, go to your Order History page and click to rate the seller.
If you have purchased from this seller and would like to rate them, go to your Order History page and click to rate the seller.
350 W. Center St.
Pleasant Grove UT 84062
Answers to Common Questions about our Return Policy
Q: Can I return my order for any reason? A: Yes! Costume Craze has a Worry-Free Return Policy! There are a few specifics to keep in mind:
- Please notify us by email or phone before returning your item(s). To receive exchange authorization before sending your item(s) back, you can reach us at 888-661-4661 (801-796-1053, for callers outside the US & Canada) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving them. However, if time gets away from you, all is not lost! If you return your items after 30 days, you will receive your refund in the form of store credit. - If you return your items after 30 days, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Items must be returned in new, unused condition. We are very strict on this. We inspect every return thoroughly for signs of wear. If you wear it or stretch it out, please don't return it. You wouldn't want to buy something you thought was brand new that someone else had worn, would you? - You must include the entire costume with all its parts, plus the original packaging. If the costume, its parts, or the original packaging are not in perfect, unused condition, no credit will be issued.
- Clearance items are not returnable, nor are they exchangeable. All Clearance merchandise is sold "As Is."
- Some items are never returnable (for hygienic reasons). These include dog costumes, undergarments, wigs, beards, mustaches, make-up, novelty teeth, tights, socks, and contact lenses (and, of course, any item that is sold as "Clearance," as explained above). - Shipping charges are not refundable.
Q: What if I ordered the wrong size? Can I exchange it for a different size? A: Yes, you are welcome to exchange the same costume for a different size. You will be responsible for all shipping fees (shipping it back to us and shipping the new costume out). Additionally, you must first have an authorization for the exchange, and it must be returned with all its parts, plus the original packaging in order to receive credit. (Note: Your item(s) must be postmarked within 30 days from the day you receive it. If you return your item(s) to us after 30 days, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee, which will be deducted from the amount credited for the exchange.)
Note: Packages refused by the buyer (for whatever reason)--in other words, not accepted from the designated carrier and hence immediately shipped back to us--are subject to a return fee of $5.00, in addition to the 15% restocking fee (where applicable). International orders which are refused and returned to us by the carrier are subject to being charged the full amount that is charged by the carrier for returning the package back to us. Q: What if I receive the wrong item or the item I receive is defective or is missing pieces?
A: Well, first of all, we apologize! We make every effort to get each customer the item(s) they ordered and to ship them in perfect condition. Please call us immediately (888-661-4661 or 801-796-1053, if outside the US & Canada). We recognize that many purchases are for events and email will not be the fastest way to remedy your merchandise. However, you can email us at email@example.com, if you prefer to.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting Costume Craze at Sears.com!
The story of Costume Craze actually began in 2001 with Matthew's Robes. Founder Matthew Maloney began selling monk robes online. But it wasn't long until "monk robes" grew into something much, much more.
Today Costume Craze still sells those original monk robes (and proudly so), but we also carry thousands of other costumes and accessories . . . all year round! With help from co-founders Kathleen and Kate Maloney, as well as a dedicated team of enthusiastic employees, what started as a home based business by Matthew is now--and within just a few short years--one of the world's largest online costume retailers.
Of course, with this growth comes great responsibility . . . especially to our many customers throughout the world. Our mission is to provide you--our valued customers--with exceptional service, unbeatable prices, and we hope one of the all around best experiences you've ever had shopping online. Whether purchasing from us directly (at costumecraze.com) or here at Sears.com, you will get the same great service we are known for worldwide.
So please check out our selection of thousands of costumes, accessories, and party decorations and supplies. And if you can't find what you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply give as a call (toll free) at 888-661-4661 . . . one of our friendly and knowledge customer support representatives will be happy to help. THANK YOU, and we look forward to SERVING YOU!
Costume Craze Team
- Rubie's Costume Co (500+)
- Forum (500+)
- Disguise (317)
- Fun World Costumes (221)
- Leg Avenue (174)
- Rasta Imposta (171)
- California Costume (104)
- Halloween Resource Center (98)
- In Character Costumes (88)
- Franco (46)
- Forum Novelties (41)
- Dreamgirl (37)
- Funny Fashion (36)
- CALIFORNIA COSTUME COLLECTIONS (23)
- Ellie (21)
- Princess Paradise (21)
- Perri Swan (17)
- Goddessey (16)
- PMG (16)
- Pony Express Creations (15)