ITI Web Stores has not yet been rated. If you have purchased from this seller and would like to rate them, go to your Order History page and click to rate the seller.
If you have purchased from this seller and would like to rate them, go to your Order History page and click to rate the seller.
10906 NE 39th ST STE A4
Vancouver WA 98682
You have 30 days from the date of shipment to initiate the return or exchange of an item. After 30 days all sales are final and all items are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty. In most cases you will need to contact the manufacturer directly for warranty service or support.
To qualify for a return: * You must contact ITI Web Stores customer service either by phone or email to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning an item. Return shipments without a valid RMA number clearly posted on the outside of the shipping box will not be accepted.
* All items must be returned in new, unused, sellable condition, in the same condition as they were sent, in the original manufacturer's packaging (including the box the item was shipped in or a comparable shipping box), with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. * Returned items that are soiled, damaged or missing parts are not eligible for a refund. We are not obligated to accept returns if the item is not in the same condition as it was sent.
* Some electrical and electronic items may require some guided testing on the consumer's end before a RMA can be issued. * Some items are not returnable due to health code laws. Any such items will be so noted on the item's information page.
* Custom and special orders are not returnable. All items properly returned under this policy are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping*, handling, gift wrap, or other charges. Items returned but not in compliance with this return policy may be returned to you at your expense.
In some special cases a RMA may be issued on an item that does not fully meet the return policy criteria. In this event we reserve the right to issue a partial refund to cover administrative costs associated with that return.
Here are the basic steps to return an item: * To obtain a RMA number email us at email@example.com or call us at 877.675.6537; be sure you have the order number available. Once you you have been issued an RMA number, please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the shipping box. Items received without a valid RMA number will be rejected.
* Pack the item securely in the original package (including the box the item was shipped in or a comparable box). * Enclose a copy of the original invoice with the item. Be sure to keep the original invoice for your records. If you cannot send a copy of your invoice, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
* All products must be returned in new, unused, sellable condition, in original manufacturer's packaging, with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. * As disclosed at the time of purchase, some items are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have any questions about this policy, please call us at 360.254.4211. Items shown as non-returnable are not eligible for refund.
* We recommend using a shipping method that provides package tracking, so you can check the status of your return. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. *Send the return package with the RMA number clearly marked on the outside to:
ITI Web Stores Returns Department
10906 N.E. 39th Street, Suite A-4 Vancouver, WA 98682
360.254.4211 Please note: If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, immediately email us or call us at 877.675.6537 for instructions. Refunds are normally issued within 30 days of our receipt of complete, authorized returns. Credit will be issued in the same form as the original payment (i.e. credit card credit for items paid for by credit card or a refund check for items paid for by check, etc.). You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error, shipping damage or a shipping error on our part.
* ITI Web Stores will deduct the actual shipping and handling costs from any return that originally received Free Shipping.
ITI Web Stores is a collection of highly successful niche market B-2-C retail web stores developed, owned and operated by Intelligent Technologies, Inc. The content and products of each ITI web store are optimized to match the special characteristics of its target market niche.
The products offered via the Sears Portal are selected from among the most popular items for all of the ITI Web Stores group.