How to Order
How to OrderCustomer Service Homepage
Ordering is a snap on sears.com. Simply find the item you want and click Add to Cart. The item you chose will be in your Cart until you're ready to Proceed to Checkout. So, if you're ready to start shopping, you can go directly to your item or search for it by type of product, brand name, item or manufacturer number, keyword, or by browsing categories and featured items.
You've clicked Add to Cart – perfect. Here's what's next.
- If the item you've selected has additional options or accessories, the Product Options page displays. If there are no additional options or accessories, you can go straight to your Cart.
- From your Cart, you can continue shopping, save your Cart for purchase at a later date, or Proceed to Checkout.
- If you Proceed to Checkout, you'll provide your billing and shipping information next.
- If the item you've selected qualifies for home delivery, the Set-Up, Haul-Away & Installation displays. You can also choose a delivery date from the Delivery Scheduling page.
- If your selection doesn't require home delivery or installation, you'll go directly to the Review Order and Specify Payment Method screen. Look over any discounts, tax, and shipping costs – if you're satisfied, provide your credit card information to complete your secure transaction.
- Next is the Order Confirmation screen that indicates we've received your order and you now have a Confirmation Number for your order.
- An email confirmation will be in your inbox within 24 hours to let you know your order has been processed. This email is your receipt and will include your Confirmation Number, verification of the items purchased, your shipping and delivery information, and any applicable rebate forms.
How's your order doing? You can always contact Customer Service at 1-800-349-4358 for any information regarding your order.
Just add items to your Cart and click on the Checkout button. FiftyOne global checkout will calculate and display the order total in your preferred currency, including shipping costs from the U.S. to your selected international destination, as well as any applicable duties and taxes as determined by the destination customs and revenue authorities.
When you use the FiftyOne, you'll receive your order total in your preferred currency. The order total presented will be the total amount that you'll be billed.
You can purchase from Sears with a gift card, eBillme™, credit card, debit card or PIN Only ATM.
Sears, the new Kmart 16-digit card and Lands' End with PIN number. Online redemption is limited to 15 Gift Cards per order.
Sears Card®, Sears Premier Card®, Sears ChargePlus®, Sears Commercial One®, Sears Gold Mastercard®, Mastercard, VISA, American Express, and Discover.
You can pay securely from your online bank account or walk-in location. Learn More.
Occasionally, demand for our hottest items surpasses our supply. When this happens with items that aren't discontinued, we may be able to issue you a rain check. This rain check allows you to purchase the item at a later date for the original sale price. At this time, we do not issue rain checks online. See our store locator to find a store near you that issues rain checks. Or, try Buy Online Pick Up in Store as a more convenient option to purchase the product at the sale price. Look for the blue for qualifying products.
We are required by law to collect all taxes based on where your order is being shipped or delivered. When you review your order total during the checkout process, you'll see the estimated sales tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect the applicable state and local taxes.
If you're a tax-exempt entity, you can take advantage of your tax-exempt status for qualifying purchases made on sears.com. Simply place your order as usual and send us a copy of your certificate or other required documentation along with your sears.com order number to email@example.com or fax a copy to 1-847-645-6493. We'llprocess the tax credit within 2 business days.
Although we keep a record of your tax-exempt status, you must follow the steps above with each tax-exempt sears.com purchase to receive the applicable tax credit.
If an item is out of stock, an mail Mebutton will display beside the product. Click on the Email Me button, enter your email address, and we'll notify you when the product is back in stock.