Option for Installation available during checkout! Look for it.
What This Service Includes
Dedicated to providing service that goes beyond the sale, we'll handle delivery, setup, and testing of your new purchase. When installation is complete, we'll even haul away the delivery boxes.
· Inspect your garage door for proper operation
· Inspect your garage door opener for damage or defects
· Determine if any additional work needs to be done (we’ll always give you a quote before we start)
· Disconnect your old garage door opener and place in accessible location per your request, if applicable
· Install your opener and any necessary safety hardware
· Test your garage door opener to ensure it performs properly
· Give you easy-to-understand instructions
· Clean up the work place and dispose of any job-related debris
Garage door openers make it easy to get your garage open without the struggle or the hassle of facing inclement weather. The latest garage door openers have new features such as timed close, battery backup and improved energy efficiency. Sears carries top-of-the-line garage openers that can run much more quietly and smoothly than old models. With a keypad feature, you'll be able to get into your house using a secure four-digit code. With a few new batteries in your remote, you'll be opening your garage with the push of a button.
There are plenty of garage door accessories to make your garage safer. Sears carries replacement safety sensors that will detect anything in the way and keep it from shutting. If you have a small garage or it's full of gardening equipment, a laser parking assistant will help you find the perfect spot every time. You can set it so it hits the perfect spot on your dash as you pull in. You'll also be able to find new tracks to replace worn opener tracks.
A smoothly running garage door opener requires all the right parts. From the garage door remote to the drive chain, these pieces work together to open and close your garage every day. Shop at Sears for all your garage door opener needs.