The following delivery information and services apply to Sears Home Delivered items only. Look for the “Delivery” option when adding your product to the Shopping Cart or when reviewing your product in the Shopping Cart to determine whether this applies to the product you are purchasing. These services do not apply to Freight Carrier delivered products.
What to do before delivery:
- Determine and prepare an accessible location
Delivery Team will…
- Open and remove all packing materials
- Place item in an accessible location
- Remove hang tags and provide tags to Customer
- Attach table legs / table leaves
- Attach base and decks using the manufacturer provided brackets or mending plate
- Set all shelves, doors and glass inserts in place
- Level tables and cabinets
- Insert light bulbs, plug in and test lighting features
- Wipe furniture clean of dust – clean all glass delivered with the furniture item
- Remove packaging from the premises
Delivery Team will not...
- Assemble “ready-to-assemble” furniture