The following delivery information and services apply to Sears Home Delivered items only. Look for the “Sears Home Delivery” option when adding your product to the Shopping Cart or when reviewing your product in the Shopping Cart, to determine whether this applies to the product you’re purchasing. These services don’t apply to Freight Carrier or MyGofer delivered products.
What you should know
- Sears Home Delivered Items
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Ovens, Cooking Ranges, Built-in-Microwaves, Projection TVs, Lawn & Garden Tractors, Tractor Accessories, Gas Grills, Patio Furniture Sets, Mattresses
- Sears Home Delivery Rate
- One charge applies per trip regardless of the number of items. All items must be on the same order, and delivered to the same address on the same date. Delivery does not include installation. An estimated delivery charge will display in your shopping cart.
*Note: Certain products and/or brands may not qualify for Sears Home Delivery and instead may be delivered via our Freight Carrier delivery service. Look for the “Delivery” option when adding your product to the Shopping Cart or when reviewing your product in the Shopping Cart to determine whether the product you are purchasing is eligible for Sears Home Delivery
Sears Haul-Away Rates
Sears can haul away the items you're replacing for an additional charge of $10 per item. (Prices may vary in some markets.) Please note the following restrictions that apply to Haul Away processing:
- Haul away is available on a one-for-one replacement basis only
- Item requested for haul away limited to similar appliance type
- Commercial grade appliances cannot be hauled away
- Haul away is not available for installed appliances
- Item for haul away must be ready for pick up at the time of delivery
- Haul away is not available in conjunction with GO Delivery .
Sears Delivery Customers will receive two (2)* notification phone calls:
Notification of delivery date: Seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the scheduled delivery date, Sears will contact you to verify the delivery date and details. Please listen to the entire message and respond accordingly to verify delivery details. If you fail to respond to the delivery details, you may receive additional calls at your primary or secondary phone numbers in an attempt to verify the delivery information. NOTE: If the delivery date message is left on your voicemail, then the Customer should call the 1-800 phone number that is provided in the message and respond accordingly.
Notification of delivery date:Sears automated notification system will contact you the evening before delivery to provide the 2-hour delivery time window.
NOTE: If the delivery time message is left on your voicemail, then confirmation is not necessary.
When needing to obtain the delivery time:
Delivery time information is available the evening before the delivery date, after 6:00 P.M. Call 800-732-7747 and select option 1 for instructions (option 2 for Spanish). Select option 1 again to enter the phone number under which the order was placed and follow the directions provided.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE 1st HOUR THROUGH THE END OF THE 2nd HOUR OF YOUR DELIVERY TIME WINDOW TO ENSURE DELIVERY IS NOT MISSED.
For phone number, address corrections or delivery date changes, call 1-800-732-7747 for Delivery Customer Service assistance.
Before We Arrive
- If your home doesn’t have the proper gas, electrical or water supply lines and shut-off valves required in these guidelines, you can contact a local contractor or Sears Installation at 800-326-8738 for installation prior to delivery (there is a separate charge for installation of supply lines or shutoff valves).
- Accessories needed to connect appliances to home utilities must be purchased or Delivery will be unable to connect the appliance.
- A responsible adult, 18 years or older, must be present during delivery.
- Put all house pets in a separate area from the delivery path
- If merchandise is to be left on the porch, garage or outside, a responsible neighbor or representative must accompany the Delivery Team and sign for delivery.
- In inclement weather, please make sure there is a clear path from the street to the residence entrance (no ice, snow, debris, etc.)
Delivery Teams will...
- Remove one like item from the delivery premises or relocate one like item to an accessible location on the delivery premises for each new item delivered.
- Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities following the "Specific Product Guidelines" on the reverse side of this document utilizing the connector lines that the manufacturer supplies or that Sears provides to the Delivery Teams.
- Remove packing materials from the delivery premises.
- Occasionally need to use the Customers phone during or after delivery to place a Toll-Free call to the delivery office.
- Use a range anti-tip device for free standing and slide-in ranges when providing a delivery with hook-up.
- Determine the parts/accessories needed to safely connect appliances to home utilities and offer to sell any needed parts, accessories or installation services not purchased at the time of the appliance sale.
- Use your supplied parts or accessories that are new, meet Manufacturer requirements and meet "Product Specific Delivery Guidelines."
Delivery Teams will not:
- Reconnect relocated appliances to the homes utilities.
- Can't utilize used connectors or Customer supplied connectors.
- Remove their shoes, but will act safely with due care to protect your home and merchandise.
- Lift/hoist over banisters or other obstructions, or through windows to deliver merchandise.
- Relocate used appliances to a different address.
- Perform carpentry, electrical or plumbing work.
- Install and hook-up a free standing or slide-in range without installing a range anti-tip device.
- Install appliance trim kits.
If you need to reschedule your delivery, please contact 1-800-732-7747 to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives. In order to expedite your request, please have your sales check number and the phone number that was used when your order was placed. Please keep in mind that, on the day of delivery, we do offer, a 1/2 hour call ahead to notify you that the delivery team is on their way. To request a 1/2 hour call ahead, please contact our Customer Service Office.
Home Delivery Product Specific Information
Get the specifics for home delivery of Appliances.
Read up on what you need to know about home delivery for Tools, Fitness and Spa.
Find delivery information about all things Lawn & Garden.
Understand home delivery options for your Furniture purchase.
See information about home delivery for Home Electronics.