Armstrong Blu-Trac HP
The Armstrong Blu-Trac HP is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Armstrong offers an excellent limited and road hazard warranty. Armstrong offers a 45,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire promotes excellent high speed controllability with the continuous center ribs. The tread design's shoulder blocks boost the cornering ability and power by heightening the number of biting edges. The enhanced road grip improves the all weather traction, while the grooves prevent hydroplaning. The constant road contact decreases the road vibrations during the drive. The Blu-Trac HP guarantees a road noise free driving experience.
- All Season Tire – The asymmetric tread's siping pattern enhances the dry wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Handling – The siping detail of the continuous center ribs improve the high speed steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Comfortable Drive – The optimized siping detail and road contact lower the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin.
- Cornering Ability – The tire's shoulder tread blocks increase the cornering capability, even during the tire's high speed performance.
- Quiet Tire – The innovative silent groove walls disrupt the airflow through the tire's footprint, preventing road noise formations.
View full description
Item# : SPM18027270504
Model # : 1200046725
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: