Shoulder Blade Squeeze - Sears
*Always check with a doctor prior to beginning a new workout or health regimen
This is an easy but effective exercise for the shoulder joint and scapula. It also improves the overall flexibility of your torso.
- Stand with your feet a comfortable distance apart.
- Bend your arms and raise them to your sides at shoulder height.
- Keep your shoulders down and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Slowly open your arms behind you.
- Hold this position for two or three counts.