The Atlander AX-88 is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Atlander offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. All season compound and the asymmetric tread design enhance the dry, wet, and winter traction. Circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning. The tread design maintains the surface contact, which greatly upgrades the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The shoulder blocks improve the cornering ability with additional biting edges. The siping and notch pattern and the stronger compound enhance the braking capability as well. The AX-88 helps to improve the high speed durability, keeping the tire shape and avoiding heat build-up.
- All Season Tire – The asymmetric ribbed tread design and the all season compound improve the dry, wet, and winter weather traction.
- Handling – The ribbed tread design maintains the surface contact, boosting the steering responsiveness and driving stability during the drive.
- Performance – Heat resistant compound and the stronger construction enable the tire to boost the high speed durability, offering a safer drive.
- Cornering Ability – The larger shoulder blocks feature more rubber in order to optimize the cornering ability, with the use of extra biting edges.
- Hydroplaning – Circumferential grooves effectively prevent hydroplaning in wet conditions, dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Braking Power – The asymmetric tread design with the siping placement and the durable compound help to significantly decrease the braking distance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18070684504
Model # : ATL0670
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: