The Bearway BW777 is a performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire promotes exceptional year-round traction. This is ensured with the tread pattern details and the all season compound. Hydroplaning is prevented with the four circumferential grooves. The tread design maintains its surface contact at all times, upgrading steering responsiveness and driving stability. The shoulder block placement provides additional biting edges, upgrading cornering. The details of the tread help to decrease the stopping distance by creating friction. The BW777 offers secure high speed durability with the construction and durable compound.
- All Season Tire - The all season compound and ideally ribbed tread design enhance the tire's dry, wet, and winter weather traction.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Handling - The stable ribbed tread design maintains the tire's surface contact, boosting steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Performance - The heat-resistant compound and stronger internal structure enable the tire's high speed durability and safety.
- Cornering Ability - The shoulder block placement provides a higher number of biting edges, enhancing its maneuvering power.
- Braking Power - The groove and sipe placement firmly grips the road surface with extra biting edges, optimizing its performance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18316744304
Model # : P36115-B
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: