BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3
The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tread design enhances the model's off-road performing capability. The tread design also increases the year round performance. The mud-ejecting bars prevent stone retention and maintain a clean footprint. The stronger construction of the sidewall and the shoulder area increases the damage resistance. This, along with the reinforced steel belt internal structure, the tire improves its driving and load durability. The Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 is easily controlled off-road even in aired-down situations.
- Mud Terrain Tire - The large tread blocks of the Terrain-Attack design increase the soft and loose terrain performance.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The special Mud-Phobic bars maintain a clean footprint by eliminating mud, snow and rocks from the tread.
- All Season Tire - The all season compound and the tread design increase the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping capability.
- Damage Resistance - The Traction-Armor sidewall sculpture and the CoreGuard Technology protect the tire against off-road damage.
- Handling - The large tread blocks' constant road contact and traction ensure better off-road steering response and driving stability.
- Durability - The thick sidewall and shoulder compound and the reinforced polyester and steel belt structure prevent deformity under the pressure.
View full description
Item# : SPM18316706104
Model # : 32589
RBL, raised black letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: