BFGoodrich Advantage Control
The BFGoodrich Advantage Control is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. BFGoodrich offers a 65-75,000 mile treadwear warranty. The year round traction is ensured with the tread design and the all season compound. The grooves prevent hydroplaning in wet conditions. The maintained surface contact boosts the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The reinforced structure and the heat-resistance boost the high speed durability at all times. The computer-optimized tread design improves the usability by avoiding irregular and premature wear formations. The Advantage Control enhances the comfort levels during the drive.
- All Season Tire - The all season, silica compound and the tread design improve the dry, wet and winter weather performance at all times.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint, boosting the wet traction.
- Handling - The ribbed tread design improves the surface contact, which increases the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Performance - The stronger structure and the silica compound prevent heat build-up and prevent deformation, boosting the high speed durability.
- Quiet Tire - The computer-optimized tread design and the close surface contact boosts the comfort levels by reducing the road noise levels.
- Longer Tread Life - The computer-optimized tread design ensures a longer lasting usability by preventing irregular wear formations.
View full description
Item# : SPM18315605804
Model # : 28399
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: