Blackhawk Hiscend-H HT01
The Blackhawk Hiscend-H HT01 is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. It has touring, passenger vehicle sizes as well. Blackhawk offers a 50-60,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire ensures a slower and even wear across the tread area. The all season compound and the detailed footprint upgrade the all weather traction, while the grooves resist hydroplaning. The reinforced internal structure greatly improves the load capacity. The better road contact increases the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The detailed tread elements boost the cornering and braking abilities as well. The Hiscend-H HT01 lowers the road noise levels heard during the drive.
- Quiet Tire - The ideal tread design allows the tire to decrease the road noise levels, by preventing sound wave formations during the drive.
- Handling - The ribbed block pattern maintains the surface contact while the tires are in motion, enhancing the steering and driving stability.
- All Season Tire - The detailed tread elements and the all season compound enhance the dry, wet, and winter weather grip on the road surface.
- Durability - The stronger internal structure keeps the ideal tire shape under pressure, greatly improving the overall load handling ability and power.
- Longer Tread Life - The stabilized footprint and the stronger compound enhance the usability by preventing irregular and premature wear formations.
- Maneuvering - The stabilized shoulder blocks and the ideal siping placement increase the tire's cornering and braking abilities in all weather conditions.
View full description
Item# : SPM18263338004
Model # : 5547393V
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: