Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 is a touring, winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire greatly enhances the severe winter traction, without the use of studs. The high-density siping and block edge pattern and the Multi-Cell compound ensure exceptional ice and snow grip. The tread's groove and notch placement avoid hydroplaning. The tread's optimized surface contact upgrades the handling, while the better traction boosts the cornering and braking capabilities. The stabilized tread elements resist irregular wear formations, lengthening the usability. The Blizzak WS90 features snow platforms that act as tread wear indicators for the tire's winter driving safety.
- Winter Tire - The high-density siping and block edge pattern and the silica and Multi-Cell compound improve the winter traction.
- Hydroplaning - The two circumferential and the numerous slightly angled lateral grooves and the notch placement preventing hydroplaning.
- Longer Tread Life - The stabilized tread block placement manages to lengthen the usability by actively preventing premature and irregular wear.
- Studless - The tire is studless, yet it provides exceptional winter traction with the detailed block edges and the Multi-Cell compound.
- Handling - The flat footprint with the continuous center rib and the optimized shoulder blocks enhances the controllability and maneuvering.
- Snow Platforms - The tread area sports snow platforms which visually notify the driver when the tire's winter traction is about the wear out.
View full description
Item# : A106378795
Model # :
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: