Carlisle Sport Trail LH
The Carlisle Sport Trail LH is a highway terrain all season tire manufactured for trailers. The model promotes great all weather traction with its tread design and tire compound. The design also manages to lower the road noise generated while the tires are in motion. The maintained road contact improves the model's controllability, while the internal bias ply structure prevents damage and upgrades the construction's durability. The tire lowers its rolling resistance to ensure a fuel efficient drive. The Sport Trail LH offers a longer lasting tread life as well.
- Durability – The reinforced bias ply construction prevents damage and enhances the tire's driving and load carrying capability.
- Fuel Efficient – The ribbed pattern lowers the rolling resistance, which in turn decreases the fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions.
- Handling – The wider shoulder lugs and the ribbed pattern enhance the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Quiet Drive – The special ribbed tread design with the siping detail decreases the road noise generated while the tires are in motion.
- Longer Tread Life – The lower rolling resistance slows the tread wear rate down, while the tread prevents irregular tread wear.
- All Season Tire – The tread design and the all season compound increase the dry, wet and winter weather traction and road grip.
View full description
Item# : SPM18339411004
Model # : 607471
Overall Diameter :
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: