The Comforser CF4000 is a high performance, all season tire manufactured for SUVs. The tire increases the all weather traction and the hydroplaning resistance with the all season compound and the asymmetric tread design. The tread design's special closed shoulder pattern and the varying tread elements allow the tire to improve the comfort levels by preventing noise formations. The maintained surface contact optimizes the overall controllability, while the tire's heat resistance enables its exceptional high speed durability. The CF4000 increases the fuel efficiency by lowering the tire's rolling resistance throughout the performance.
- All Season Tire - The asymmetric tread and the all season compound manage to boost the dry, wet and winter weather surface gripping ability.
- Quiet Tire - The closed shoulder pattern allows the tire to lower the road and tread pattern noise levels, offering a quiet performance.
- Handling - The center ribs ensure the surface contact at all times, allowing the tire to improve the steering response and the driving stability.
- Hydroplaning - The tire's circumferential and angled lateral grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Fuel Efficiency - The stronger traction lowers the rolling resistance, which in turn decreases the vehicle's fuel intake and CO2 emission levels.
- Performance - The asymmetric tread design and the summer weather traction actively prevent heat build-up to ensure the high speed durability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18263347304
Model # : 2256018CF4000
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: