The Comforser CF3000 is a mud terrain tire manufactured for light truck vehicles. The model promotes exceptional all weather traction with its tread design and tire compound. The staggered tread blocks manage to increase the mud terrain traction and other loose and soft terrain performance as well. The wide tread grooves and the unique tread blocks boost the model's self-cleaning tread design. The shoulder design and the strong compound increase the damage resistance and manage to extend the tread life by avoiding irregular tread wear. The CF3000 promotes excellent controllability with the maintained road compound.
- All Season Tire - The directional tread design and the high traction tire compound increase the dry, wet and winter weather traction.
- Mud Terrain Tire - The directional design's staggered shoulder blocks and 3D sidewall pattern increase the loose and soft terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The unique staggered tread blocks and protection strip prevent snow, mud and rocks from blocking the tread area.
- Damage Resistance - The shoulder design decreases cuts and off-road damage, while the stronger compound resists punctures and tearing.
- Longer Tread Life - The stronger tread compound slows the tread wear rate down and the directional tread design promotes constant even wear.
- Handling - The directional tread design improves the model's controllability both on and off-road as it maintains road contact.
View full description
Item# : SPM18262539104
Model # : CF206
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: