• 0 answers
    • 2 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Liked this: Saving Money Does anyone else have problems with sears SYWR?

Umm... I'm not a Sears employee. And, while it must be frustrating to not have everyone's points working as well as the people would like the system to work, I posted about one of the times the…
  2. Liked this: Home & Family What do any of the regular posters' to the 'old' site think of this new one?

I agree the old site was much better. I feel like Sears is trying to control what is being said on this site. They only want positive and happy entries. If someone decides to enter a not so positiv…
  3. Liked this: Home & Family So whenever someone has a real problem, you just remove the blog?

I just happen to be one of many that are unhappy with your company. Sorry you feel picked on. Don't ever join the debate team. All the consumer wants is to be treated with respect. When there is a …
  4. Liked this: Home & Family So whenever someone has a real problem, you just remove the blog?

To Civcsi, You are such a double-talker. You say only so much in case you need an escape route. First you say Sears does 20,000 transactions per day, then when I question your facts you change it to…
  5. Liked this: Home & Family So whenever someone has a real problem, you just remove the blog?

Oh give me a break! 3 complaints a day?! Out of your 20,0000 transactions a day there will be more than 3 complaints. There were more than 3 complaints on this board and your company erased all of the…
  6. Liked this: Home & Family So whenever someone has a real problem, you just remove the blog?

To civsci, Do you think by telling us the same thing over and over that will make it true? Sears was once a great company - 40 years ago. Now that they have most of every thing made in China, the la…
  7. Liked this: Home & Family So whenever someone has a real problem, you just remove the blog?

I agree. Sears has changed the format because of the attention to some of the way they treat the consumer. I also had several posts and now they have disappeared. I wrote about the way Sears was cl…