• 5 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family how do I clean the door of this range--SearsItem# 02270403000 | Model# 70403

Why would the word "klam"(misspelling intentional get censored in hopes of not getting censored again?)
  2. Home & Family how do I clean the door of this range--SearsItem# 02270403000 | Model# 70403

There are screws around the rinm of the inside door panel that hold the two main pieces of the door together,much like a **** shell.Removing these screws will allow for disassembly of the door. I s…
  3. Home & Family fix latch in door Refrig Model # 795.71302.011

Something doesnt ring quite true here.Refrigerator doors havent had latches since the early 60s when there was a rash of kids playing hide and seek inside the refrigerators and proceeding to suffocate…
  4. Home & Family Elite top loading washer 796.3151#21# no longer makes sounds when pressing buttons / making selections before starting washer

The chime volume is adjusted by pushing the "add a garment/chime" button while the washer is turned "on".The sequence of results of pushing the button is LOW-HIGH-OFF.As stated,this only works with th…
  5. Home & Family ice maker won\'t stop making ice. What can I do?

If raising the bail lever doesnt make it stop,try unplugging the icemaker's electrical connector from the back wall of the freezer.If that doesn't make it stop (tho i cant imagine why it wouldn't,but …