• 27 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I placed an online order and only received half the order. The packing slip shows only the items in the box, how can I get the rest of the items I paid for?

Dear genghoul; We sincerely apologize for the poor customer service experience with your online order. We do value your feedback and would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns with one of o…
  2. Outdoors I'm having a problem with order # 503769766 and need assistance to make the order complete.

Dear sidsears; We sincerely apologize for the ongoing issues with your new tractor and hitch. We do value your feedback and would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns with one of our dedica…
  3. Saving Money Can you please tell me why I have not been refunded for order # 000498544338, This order was placed online for me by a seles rep in the store 1 month ago on 5-28-13 and cancelled by Sears the next day by email with no explaination given. I paid for this in full in the store. I called to replace the order and had to pay again. I have called every week for the past month and keep getting told that and they are so sorryI will get my refund in 8-10 days. I don't want to hear that anymore I paid immediately TWICE! I expect an immediate payment in turn. Why is Sears asking more of thier customers than they are willing to do?

Dear Boxergirl, We apologize for the ongoing issues with your online order refund. We can see the frustration with your refund not being processed in a timely manner and understand how important com…
  4. Outdoors Sears Repair man informs me that my snowblowe repair can wait!

JeffinDC, we apologize for disappointing you with your recent request for repairs. We can understand how frustrating it is to not meet your expectations with our customer service and a resolution to y…
  5. Home & Family i need a phone number or a member of the Blue Ribbon team to contact me...

Dear hibarra; Good Morning Mr. Ibarra! I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your post here. We have received your email this morning and have forwarded your information to our Blue …
  6. Home & Family Not really a question...but, I have been having the hardest time getting an order resolved and have spent countles hours on the phone with "order support", "customer resolution" center and keep getting deleyed regarding what is happening with my orders. This has been a most frustrating experience!

Dear malone-d, We apologize for the recent customer experience with your orders. We understand the frustration as answers were not prompt and forthcoming to resolve your situation. We would like th…
  7. Home & Family A faulty installation of my Sears washer/dryer IN MARCH resulted in a massive flood which is only now being repaired. This has been an unfunny comedy of errors from the beginning. Today, I am trying to reach Sears' local delivery office at 757-4**-****. I have spoken with Greg there before. Today, the phone goes to message and I've left two already with no reply. The repair crews are ready to begin work MONDAY MORNING and I need to have the old washer/dryer (Sears has agreed to replace) moved out so they can begin the work so the new washer and dryer can be installed. I can raise no one. The advocate is "dealing with an issue" and will be back in touch later, but if past is prologue on this issue, I will not hear from anyone and the office will be closed tomorrow. Can you please raise someone in that office and make arrangements for this machine to be picked up tomorrow so that the work your installers caused to be required can be accomplished? I have already received my first bill for the machine that is not yet in my possession. I would appreciate some help with Sears credit on that since I don't intend to start paying for an appliance I don't have.

Dear Mrs.Lewis2350; We sincerely apologize for the poor customer service experience with your washer and dryer. We do value your feedback and would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns with…
  8. Home & Family What is your policy in regards to warranty issues that existed prior the warranty expiration that were never properly resolved?

Dear kookycole; We sincerely apologize for the ongoing issues with your central air conditioner. We do value your feedback and would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns with one of our ded…
  9. Home & Family second kenmore freezer, first did not work, second stopped after 4 months.Want hard earned money back.

Dear zidaho, We apologize for the ongoing issues with your refrigerator. We can see the frustration with your refrigerator still not working properly and informed by our technician that your second …
  10. Home & Family I have had serious delivery issues with a product ordered from Sears. I have talked with several customer service representatives, had email communications – and the problem is still not resolved. Each time I follow up it is like they never heard of the problem and I have to start from scratch in my explanation - then they say they will move it up for urgent response. Then no response, nothing. I have to call again. I have to email again. And continue to have no resolution to the problem. How do I get someone to actually care about my situation and get it solved?

s.steele, we apologize for disappointing you with your recent delivery needs. We can understand how frustrating it is to not meet your expectations with our customer service and a resolution to your s…
  11. Home & Family How can Sears owned by K-Mart say that they believe in thier Military Families and support us? I have THREE issues with Sears and can NOT get any help??

lawngirl60, please accept my sincere apologies for the experiences with your Elliptical & Washer. We can see that you had already been assured that our customer service would assist you with your…
  12. Home & Family I purchased a refrigerator on 2/10/13 and it was not installed completely. I've called Sears pretty much everyday to find a solution and they have yet helped me. What do I do now? Can you come and get your fridge and give me a full refund? It's not working properly.

MMkk-2013, we do apologize for the ongoing issues with your new refrigerator. We can understand your concern with your refrigerator's performance and installation. We would love to help you! With y…
  13. Food & Cooking I purchased a kitchen set order #470076119 and can seem to confirm the date of delivery with your logistics carrier. Can you please help me with this, my email address is *****@yahoo.com

maleigh57, My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I was informed of your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see …
  14. Home & Family I have a complaint with a sale rep and the service center manger.I think that it is so wrong to have a customer to sit on hold on the phone for 45mins. and to have a sales rep to lie to a customer. where can i go to file a formal compliant

nguary, I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am sorry for the troubles you hav…
  15. Home & Family How can you not provide a like product or equal monetary value for a recalled dehumidifier for fire hazard? I have four units & spent a lot of $ maintaining them plus soliciting extended warrantys on same products?

Jbr93, we are saddened we were unable to meet your expectations with the resolution that was offered. We do appreciate your business and hope you will reconsider our offer. Thank you again for your …
More >