• 0 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I would like either an avenue to escalate repair complaints outside the 800 number (they refuse to connect to even a supervisor) or the address to be used for Consumer Fraud complaints via the Texas Attorney General. I need an official address. Thank you.