1. Home & Family Response 10 Days ago, I would receive a reply within 72 hours...NOTHING...not helping the situation of dissatisfaction.

2. Home & Family SERIOUSLY...THIS IS YOUR ANSWER TO A QUESTION?!? WOW, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Curious and good looking? You’re a double threat. Your question has been posted. Within 72 hours, you'll get an answer from our Community Team.

3. Home & Family August 13, 2013 TO: Sears, Roebuck and Co Hoffman Estates, IL RE: Kenmore Top Load H.E. Washer Model # 11021302012 Serial # C13233280 I am writing this letter to inform you of my unsatisfactory experience with the purchase of your Kenmore brand of washing machines. I purchased a washer from your Sears store in Lakewood, NY in August of 2010. Approximately early August of 2011 (still under warranty) the washer quit working. I upgraded by purchasing another washer with your company. It also quit working in August of 2012. It was repaired by your company on August 8, 2012, with a new actuator. On July 15, 2013, the washer quit working, again, apparently the same problem. This obviously seems to be a problem with these washers. At the time of the August 2012 repair of the actuator, I asked the repair man how long the repair should last, his response was to junk it next time it happened. Which is what I did. Two different washers quitting within one year is not a good record. I have purchased a Frigidaire brand from a locally owned appliance store. There are only two of us in the household using the washing machine, resulting in minimal use of the washing machine. The last washer lasted at least 15 years. When I have dealt with the 800 number for repair, it took a long time to get to a live person. Then the representative gave me an appointment time between 8am and 5pm. Both of us work during the day, so I missed a day of work to get the machine repaired, at 4pm. I am not going through calling again for another repair, let alone missing a day of work. It is ridiculous to repair or replace a major appliance every year. For the past 36 years, I have always bought the Kenmore line of major appliances and Craftsman line of lawn mowers, gas grills, and hand and power tools. Going forward, I will hesitate to purchase your line of products. If you had this trouble, would you buy another Kenmore appliance?