• 3 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Gourmet pack fre offer that came with my stove was returned to me, what is the correct address to send off for these items that should have come with the stove in the first place. Any help would be appreciated

Am I missing something? How can I send my personal information in a public forum? All I need is a correct mailing address. I have no idea how to talk to anyone except here. Is there a secure commu…
  2. Home & Family Gourmet pack fre offer that came with my stove was returned to me, what is the correct address to send off for these items that should have come with the stove in the first place. Any help would be appreciated

I think htere is a missunderstanding. I sent a check with a request to purchase the broiler pan, et al as offered with my new ovens. that check was returnd as undeliverable. I need a better address…
  3. Home & Family Gourmet pack fre offer that came with my stove was returned to me, what is the correct address to send off for these items that should have come with the stove in the first place. Any help would be appreciated

I see a lot of talk about this issue but the issue remains unresolved. I just got my Sears Gourmet pack Offer returned as not deliverable as addressed. Could someone please post an alternative ad…