• 0 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 4 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Aloha Jillian! Yes, I did receive the email, unfortunately I was tied up and just checked it. I did provide a response to you moments ago via my gmail account. I am hopeful that Sears and the HAH pro…
  2. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Thank you! Please let us know if there is a work around for those who are Title 32/AGR.
  3. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Rebecca, Title 32 is State Active Duty under the National Guard. There is no such thing as Title 71 unless you are referring to 5 USC Chap 71, which would be referring to Labor Management relations.
  4. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

I am active duty AGR, aka Title 32. I was active duty for a number of years until recently. This was our 2nd time registering, missing out last year by a day. I did get the email asking to confirm som…