• 4 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Betterdeals4u2 is a great company and I know that Sears is making them look bad by not telling us the customers what's really going on. I have order from Betterdeals4u2 6 months ago Shirley gave me EXCELLENT customer service and my order arrived on time. I recently ordered again and I know this is a great company and Sears didn't give them my money I seen the emails where a Sears rep told them that they would not give them my money for 15 days. I figured that's why they have us wait so long Because of Sears and sears payment processing is very flawed. I seen a blog that is making Betterdeals4u2 look fraud and trust me their not. Sears hasn't released payment to them so you people need to use your head. And the more you complain about your order to Sears the longer Sears keeps your money and this means the Seller doesn't have your money so why should they even care what you're talking about? Sears needs to take responsibility for their actions. And Sears need to tell us why they take our money when we purchase the item but they don't pay the sellers for 15 days. That's not right to the seller at all.