• 5 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

David, this is still not resolved. I've now had 5 people tell me this is being worked on, but nothing is happening. This is just ridiculous, how are you guys even in business?
  2. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

It's been 2 weeks, still haven't had anything resolved. You guys keep on sucking
  3. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

I still have not heard back on this. shocker.
  4. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

To add to this already terrible service, I wanted to comment further on this as the last 10 days the service has been even worse and I actually had a real repairman and company come fix my machines: …
  5. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Sears Customer Service is terrible. We recently had them come fix a washer and dryer. they charged us $180 and said they fixed the washer, but that the dryer has a broken part, but it'll still work.…