• 6 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I have a Kenmore front loader 417.44052400. It won't spin at all. It is OK execept it won't spin.

the expert here advised me to change the door lock assembly and he was right on the money. i did that and now my washer spins again. it is this exact model of Kenmore. its a DIY if your are a little h…
  2. Home & Family I have a Kenmore front loader 417.44052400. It won't spin at all. It is OK execept it won't spin.

i bought a door lock assembly, went to youtube to see how to put it in and installed it today. well my washer works again - that is it performs the spin cycle. thank you so much. you were right!
  3. Home & Family I have a Kenmore front loader 417.44052400. It won't spin at all. It is OK execept it won't spin.

i just did a load of clothes to check and on the spin cycle the door lock light is on. i am wondering if an old belt that is a little loose would wash and rinse and not spin?
  4. Home & Family I have a Kenmore front loader 417.44052400. It won't spin at all. It is OK execept it won't spin.

if i get 7 flashes above cancel and 4 above start then the code is E74 and that is not in the chart. wondering if the belt is old and too loose. i took the back off and checked out the belt. i can pus…
  5. Home & Family I have a Kenmore front loader 417.44052400. It won't spin at all. It is OK execept it won't spin.

When the cycle ends i hear 3 beeps. i read the manual and followed the directions to hold down cancel and start. when i do that i get 7 flashes above cancel and 4 above start. if it washes and rinses,…
  6. Home & Family I have a Kenmore front loader 417.44052400. It won't spin at all. It is OK execept it won't spin.

I have this exact model and problem along with many others if you google this. I'm amazed there are no answers. It appears to be a common problem. Sears should know the solution. The wash and rinse cy…