• 8 answers
    • 3 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Hi...the technician came out an took photos of the recliner, then stated that he will order parts which will be delivered to my address. I am then supposed to contact Sears and let you know the parts arrived so he can come out again and fix the recliner. Please advise me - what telephone number do I use to contact Sears? Should I advise you here? How much longer will I have to wait until I can use my recliner? Lon Strickler 4**-**1-5*** order# 435944734 $499.99 Simmons recliner purchased 11/30/2012

2. Home & Family Hi...for 4 weeks I have attempted to get a technician to come to my home and fix a recliner that is under warranty. I have called Sear Customer Solutions 5 times and I am told someone will call with an appointment. I'm still waiting. I am either going to get service this coming week or I will file a BBB complaint and contact the FTC. Your customers should NOT be treated like this. Lon Strickler -- Update: Hi...I sent an email as requested but have not heard back with a confirmation. Please advise...Lon Strickler

3. Home & Family Hi...for 4 weeks I have attempted to get a technician to come to my home and fix a recliner that is under warranty. I have called Sear Customer Solutions 5 times and I am told someone will call with an appointment. I'm still waiting. I am either going to get service this coming week or I will file a BBB complaint and contact the FTC. Your customers should NOT be treated like this. Lon Strickler