• 0 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Saving Money I have been loyal customer to Sears and have been a blatant marketer for Sears and SYWR program. Of late, I am seeing Sears is not much interested in customer service and is only interested in short term goal of increasing top line. Below is the recent experience I have had with one of my orders (461277164). I had placed an order for car tires on 2/3. I met with an accident on 2/5 and had to drop my car in a body repair shop. Due to this, I wanted to cancel my order and have been following up with online customer care, Sears Automotive customer care, Sears store and Shop your way membership. Every time I am told that return will be processed immediately and I will get refund soon. Till now I have not received refund. And to my surprise status of the order is now shown as 'Picked Up'. I have spent many hours on phone with the customer care reps and am thoroughly dissatisfied with the way this has been handled so far. Opportunity cost for the amount of time I spent on call and the frustrations I had go through for this is much higher than the refund amount. Now I am at a stage where I wanted to give one last try and then give up and look for a company that values customers. Appreciate if you can resolve this quickly.