• 11 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family who do I contact to ask for a refund on glasses that are not properly prescribed, I have been working with the optical department since January

Dear Blindbat1, Please accept our sincerest apologizes for troubles in receiving your refund. We understand how important it is to have the correct prescription and would be delighted to assist you…
  2. Home & Family The computer in my 2 yr old Kenmore washer is broken. The repair will cost almost as much as the washer. Sears has not responded to my email or letter. I called and they offered me $100 off a new one which is horribly low since I spent Almost $500 on this one only 2 yrs ago! Its like a slap in the face. They should have offered me at least half back for this piece of **** they sold me. What about making the customer happy so we will continue to use Sears.This is not the Sears that I grew up with and trusted for all my appliance purchases. Buying a new washer so soon will be a hardship and Sears does not care.

Dear qzsue2001, Sears prides itself on providing the highest quality products and service and we would like apologize for the fact that we’ve made you feel otherwise. We understand the importance…
  3. Food & Cooking why wont sears fix my 2 year old stove that they installed it wrong and started a fire

Dear RussEgan, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the troubles you have faced with your range. We cannot even begin to imagine how concerning this may have been and would like to speak with…
  4. Home & Family What’s happening with my order? 483722279? I created layaway order in March for refrigerator and washer dryer and other stuff work more than $4000. I’m trying to pay it off early and get them delivered as soon as possible for last 2 weeks but the online system will not allow it. At the moment I have paid off 4355.57 all but 1 CENT less than the full amount but the sears will not allow me to pay that 1 cent to schedule the delivery? I have called online customer care about 20 times but all of them keep giving different answers as no one wants take a decision or responsibility. Can’t you get your systems straight just to process an order or if you know there is a system error at least give 1 cent credit and complete and process the order?? Advice to the everyone out there DON’T BUY FROM SEARS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ABOUT $50 CHEAP GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS.

Dear NIPUNAS, We apologize for any troubles you have encountered with your online layaway order. I can’t even imagine how frustrating it would be to be one cent away from receiving your applianc…
  5. Health & Fitness Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place but I bought the Nordictrack x9i from the Sears Ingram Mall location here in San Antonio, TX and decided to return the item. Since it was home delivered to my house, it had to be delivered back to the warehouse. So I called on 2/15/13 to request a pick up and the Sears Home Delivery people came and picked the item up on 2/20/13. I was told that it would take 7-10 business days to process and then my Sears card would be credited. I waited and then on 2/27/13 I called Sears Credit Card Customer Service to check status on my refund and the balance never changed. The Sears CSR rep told me I needed to go to my local store and bring my receipt and demand they refund my card. Well I went to the store and they couldn't help me. This is the beginning of the long work around. The store says they are waiting for the warehouse, and the warehouse states they have the merchandise already checked in yet the refund was not on my card yet. I started calling the store again and would get the usual run around of leaving my number and someone would call me back. On 3/11/13 I called the warehouse and they told me to call the Ingram store to request a "Help Ticket" made. I then spoke to a manager at that location and she said the customer solutions department would call me back and let me know what to do. The customer solutions called me on 3/12/13 saying I need to call the credit card customer service to ask for my refund. Again another work around. I called the Sears Card customer service and they opened up a Credit Card dispute on 3/15/13. I've been trying to work with different departments now it is almost a month later since the dispute was opened, and the dispute department is now asking for information that they should already have. How long should a refund take to get credited back to my card if the item was picked up on 2/20/2013?

Dear Charky11, We are truly sorry that the refund process has taken so long. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible customer experience and what you have described is not how we want to …
  6. Home & Family A note about Sears delivery - told delivery would be made 2-20-13 with a call the day before about delivery time. No call, no delivery. I had to call, told delivery delayed until 2-23 and would receive a call on 2-22 about delivery time. No call, I had to call. Told delivery delayed and reschedule until 2-24. Received call 2-23 and told delivery would be 2-24 between 4:45 & 6:45. On 2-24, received call that delivery was delayed and would be there by 10pm. No delivery. I called today, and was told that the product was delivered. IT WAS NOT. After they checked further, told delivery would now be 2-26. Why should I belive that I will get a call about delivery or even to expect this delivery? Totally disgustedwith this experience. There will be NO FURTHER ORDERS placed by me with Sears.

T.Terzo – We apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your delivery. I can understand how important it is to receive your merchandise during the scheduled time frame. We would like t…
  7. Home & Family How can you not provide a like product or equal monetary value for a recalled dehumidifier for fire hazard? I have four units & spent a lot of $ maintaining them plus soliciting extended warrantys on same products?

Jbr93 – We apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your recalled dehumidifier. I can understand how important it is to get the most out of your warranties and we would be delighted …
  8. Home & Family Why, at 7 PM, am I still waiting for a washing machine repair scheduled to take place no later than 5 PM?

Etencza – Again, we are truly sorry for the negative experience with your repair service and we would be delighted to speak with you directly to ensure your complete satisfaction. In order to assis…
  9. Home & Family Why, at 7 PM, am I still waiting for a washing machine repair scheduled to take place no later than 5 PM?

Etencza – We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused with your washer repair. I understand how essential a washing machine is to the family home. We would be more than happy to connect you wi…
  10. Saving Money I was charged a shipping fee and in my cart through checkout there was no charge listed. I would like to receive both items on the same day and have my shipping still be free as I was told

Patrick06 – I can certainly understand your concern with the shipping fee associated with your order. We would be more than happy to connect you with a dedicated senior case manager who can research…
  11. Home & Family How can I arrange a home visit to repair a Kenmore sewing machine that cannot be moved?

Divernure - I can certainly understand your concern with setting service for Kenmore sewing machine. We would be more than happy to connect you with a dedicated senior case manager who can research an…