• 4 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

My cooktop has still not been fixed. It was broken by one of your technicians on 11-11-2013!!!! It is now February 2014. What does Sears consider a reasonable amount of time to resolve a complaint?? M…
  2. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

It has been almost a week and no one has contacted us. This forum seems to be just a way to make it look like sears is being responsive by acknowledging the complaint and apologizing but then no actio…
  3. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Just wanted to update - We did get assigned a case manager to help us with our problem. I had ONE conversation with the case manager on 11/21/2013 We then had a voicemail on 11/22/2013  from h…
  4. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

SEARS HAS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! We had two of your service team members at our home on 11-11-13 to look at our cooking range that recently stopped working. The 4 cooktop burners worked fin…