• 2 answers
    • 2 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Food & Cooking I have an eReceipt via the 'Shop Your Way' account. This was sent to me Monday due to actions from my case manager who doesn't seem to get back to me in a timely way. The eReceipt has a view your order link that does not show in any outstanding order anywhere on their page. Moreover the "Visit your store" link does not link to a viable page. The order was processed Monday. The eReceipt also includes a phone contact. I reached a live person at that number indicating I have the Sales Associate # and order number and would like some assistance. She said "hold on" and immediately disconnected me. Subsequent phone calls to that number led to a few rings then to a busy signal. Further calls got me to the general call center where a person connected me to the 'Shop Your Way' contact. The call then simply dropped me asking me to call back. Really is this a way to run customer service? I have a broken fridge for over 4 weeks that is under warranty. The warranty/repair service was abysmal. Service repair folks knew nothing about this Kenmore refrigerator - absolutely nothing! As a result the refrigerator was never repaired. (The repair folks actually tried to sell me an extended warranty!) After much time, phone calls, and several repair visits we finally were authorized to receive a replacement refrigerator. However the delivery date is Oct 17. This experience is one of the worse I have ever had. This should be a warning that customers should NEVER get the Extended Warranty. My eReceipt number is 013138641090. I would like to see this in my Order status so to add confidence that I even get the refrigerator in Oct 17. Can ANYONE help?

2. Home & Family Can someone give me a status on case# 1708758? The case manager has not responded to 2 messages. Our Kenmore refrigerator has not been functioning properly for almost 4 weeks!! Buying this appliance has caused much grief and certainly gives one pause before buying an appliance from Sears again.