1. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

To Jillian J., THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Thank you for including us Title 32's. I am truly grateful for all your hard work to get this accomplished for us. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
  2. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

I did correspond with you. Was what I sent enough? Are we still eligible for the program? Thank you,
  3. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

We are all waiting on Sears to tell us if we are able to verify our status another way. My husband is active duty and I got the same runaround. If you look at the blog below you will see the same si…
  4. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Why can't we fax the active duty orders or something like that? Why is this so hard?
  5. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

When you said State Active Duty, I was thinking ADSW and there are different codes for them. I guess you were referring to AGR.
  6. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Did anyone get an answer about AGR active duty verification? I have not and wanted to know. Thanks
  7. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Title 32 is not state active duty. I think it is Title 71. Either way it was open to ALL active duty. Not just the ones on Title 10.
  8. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

I called 3 times and got different people. I even talked to a supervisor Donna. She said that all they give her is the SCRA website and they refer me to the DMDC. I have done that already and confi…
  9. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

We called 1-800-372-7437 which is the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC). They confirmed his active duty status. But the SCRA does not. The woman at the DMDC thought it might be because he was Act…
  10. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

My husband is Active Duty Guard and reserve. The site that you are using to verify the active duty status does not verify Title 32 Active Duty. It verifies only Title 10 Active Duty. All Active Duty G…
  11. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

National Guard Title 32 will not be reflected. We called the defense manpower data center and they said he is active duty but you do not use that database.
  12. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

I agree. Been on the phone with DOD and they confirmed his active duty. HE HAS BEEN ACTIVE FOR OVER YEARS!!!!!!!! AND deployed as well. I tried to call and explain it to them and they transferred…
  13. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

My husband is Active Duty Guard and reserve. The site that you are using to verify the active duty status does not verify Title 32 Active Duty. It verifies only Title 10 Active Duty. All Active Dut…
  14. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Is your soldier AGR? Mine is and they cannot verify because they are title 32 and the sight only verifies title 10.