Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family Do you ever answer customer complaints??

sunflower109, We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. If you email smadvisor@searshc.com with your case number, we can ensure your case manager receives your message and request they contact…
  2. Saving Money How to contact Sears rebate center?

DudaBr69, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We have received your email address and will be contacting you tomorrow regarding your rebate situation. We apologize for any inconvenience…
  3. Home & Family Where can I make complaints regarding delivery issues?

jjones1234, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We appreciate your feedback regarding your refrigerator delivery and would be happy to contact you to assist in getting it delivered as s…
  4. Home & Family Why do you sell a countertop product for the kitchen that cannot stand up to routine situations?

jwg71, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. After reading your post, it's understandable why you could be upset with your counter tops cracking given the information that was presented t…
  5. Home & Family I would like more assistance with my Case #2291654. The Beautyrest mattress I purchase din October 2013 is clearly defective with an inch+ sag on both sides (we are not overweight!) I have the sales receipt and the silk tag and photos, but the law tag was removed and discarded . I was told I have no options for replacement because the law tag was removed (the consumer CAN remove it). I removed the tag assuming the product I purchased from Sears would be good but it is clearly defective. Help! Who can I contact to resolve this issue? Claims department suggested the Executive Relations office

GrBrown, We appreciate your concerns and we apologize that your issue has yet to be resolved. We will ensure your case manager receives your message. Thank you, Brian H. MySears Community Mo…
  6. Home & Family I am so upset with Sears and the service. On Monday April 7th I had a sears tech come to my house to replace a dryer fuse. In the process the tech busted my water pipe. It took 30 minutes to get the waterc

mhoward116, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We appreciate you letting us know about your frustration with our tech and the accident. We apologize for any trouble this has caused you…
  7. Home & Family Hi there. I paid the remaining balance of my layaway on Monday. The website said it would take 1 business day to post. This was fine because I didn't want the dishwasher delivered until Thursday. I figured the worst that could happen would be I would have to pick it up at a store. When I pressed the "make payment" button, the system showed the payment for one second and then an error message popped up that said "temporarily unavailable." I didn't want to make another payment so I called my bank immediately. They said that yes, the funds were removed from my account and it was up to sears to capture the payment-that I couldn't cancel the payment via the bank. Tuesday, I called sears customer service. The rep was nice, apologized and said he would put me on hold to talk to a manager. He returned, said the manager said it typically takes 1-2 business days for internet payments to post. Also, that it would show I paid the balance in full by the end of business yesterday. Today I called again as the payment is still out of my bank account. I was put on hold so the rep could talk to a manager. I explained that I would like to talk to a manager because I was told that the payment would post by end of business yesterday-day 2 of the "1-2 day" posting period. The case manager was aggressive and rude. Argumentative and unprofessional. I imagine that if she paid 560 dollars for an appliance, she would be eager to resolve a potential computer glitch on Sears end as well. PS. THOSE calls should be recorded, as she interrupted me several times as I tried to explain that I'm concerned the payment of 405.81 is in limbo. Just rude. Anyway, I asked to speak to a manager after the CM told me it was 3-5 business days to post. This is unreasonable. It was taken out of my bank account immediately...I feel like I'm just being given random days to wait and see if Sears ever gets the payment. The CM told me she was the highest manager " on the line" and that if I wanted to speak to someone else, I should "hang up, call back and ask for someone else." Nice. I realize that this generation of employees aren't truly dedicated to customer service-but come on. I've been in the service industry for years. If I treated someone with her amount of disrespect, I'd be sacked immediately. I searched for an escalation number and found one. I called to speak with another CM. Although he was nice, he was completely unable to direct me to an IT department to report a potential bug, tell me what the sears system says about my phone call yesterday, or give me an explanation as to why the online payment center says 1 day to post, why the CSR I talked to yesterday said 1-2 days, why the CM I talked to today said 3-5 days...I even offered to have someone call my bank to confirm the payment is out there, waiting for sears to capture it so it may motivate someone to research it. I made the payment on Monday because I need the dishwasher tomorrow. Had the website said "it will take 5 business days to post this payment", I would have made the final payment last Monday. But, it has always said 1 day to post. My brother will be here tomorrow to install the dishwasher. I will even pick it up myself at a store somewhere. I just don't want the run around anymore. It ruins my day. Thank you for listening. Please help.

Nflpaypay1, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear of the trouble you have experienced with submitting your layaway payment as well as with the less than helpful phone …
  8. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Murm, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear about your dishwasher and we apologize that we weren't able to fix it on the first attempt. We certainly don't want to caus…
  9. Home & Family I would like someone from management to contact me from Sears. someone high enough to help me with this problem. Thanks

ssorensen, We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. We'll ensure your case manager receives your message. Thank you, Brian H. MySears Community Moderator
  10. Home & Family Apparently incompetent repair personnel, and shoddy customer service.

bobhock, Our records show we have the correct email address. We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. We'll ensure your case manager receives your message and request they contact you. Tha…
  11. Home & Family Only 5 months after warranty I have the famous F2E2 on my top of the line Kenmore Elite dishwasher. What do I do?

brianbrooks1013, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear about your dishwasher failing and flooding your kitchen. There's no doubt that this would be upsetting to you or…
  12. Outdoors A week ago I went online and bought a set of wrenches and a toolbox combo set from sears.The first 4 components were sent via UPS and the last componenet had to be delivered for some stupid reason.It was supposed to come today,when the time it was supposed to be deliveredcame and went I called the 800 number and they said the delivery team would call me back to let me know when the last part of my order would be delivered.They never called and at 7:00pm came and went I signed back into my account to get the 800 number again and it was gone so I clicked the chat buttonand after several minuets the person finally came back and said they would not be completeing the delivery today and that it had to be rescheduled for next thursday which is 7 more days away.When I asked why the person couldn't tell me why! I had to pay an absurd $85 delivery fee and if we wasn't there when they came,you would have charged me an extra fee to bring it back,but that was not the case we were there and they never showed nor called to say they weren't coming.This is complete BS.I have spent alot of money at Sears over the years and expect to be treated better than that.We rearranged our whole day for your morons to deliever my order and they were a no show.I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered anything online from Sears,but you can rest assured that I will never order anything from you again.Where do I send my complaint so it can be heard by a CEO or something?NO WONDER SEARS IS GOING OUT OF BUISNESS!

tnt3087, We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. We'll ensure your case manager receives your message. Thank you, Brian H. MySears Community Moderator
  13. Home & Family Are all Sears installers rude and try to rip everyone off?

Jburkart, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear about the experience you have had with getting your dishwasher installed. Obviously we want you to be happy with any se…
  14. Home & Family Customer service & gift card

LNBush, We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. We'll ensure your case manager receives your message. Thank you, Brian H. MySears Community Moderator
  15. Home & Family I had a horrible delivery experience the day before Thanksgiving. I purchased a stearns and foster king size mattress and the delivery team, tracked snow all over my house, knocked down a wall sconce, put a gouge in my wall and left many scuffs all over my walls. The delivery team never apologized. I contacted mr. Inman who is vp of customer service twice, and have never heard back. I included pictures with the email. I also called customer service, they logged the complaint and filed a claim, still a week and a half later, no one will contact me. This hands down has been the single worst delivery experience in my life. Please contact me.

Boomersooner1, We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. We'll ensure your case manager receives your message. Thank you, Brian H. MySears Community Moderator
  16. Saving Money I'd like to file a complaint against Sears with the Better Business Bureau. They don't honor the terms of their protection agreements. Do I file in my county or the county where their headquarters is located?

pollyana2, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We appreciate your feedback regarding our protection agreements. We would be happy to contact you to discuss in depth your concerns and ha…
  17. Home & Family Is there an employee at Sears authorized to correct this issue?

rhbelieve50, Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We apologize to have missed your expectations with regards to getting your mattress delivered as well as with the length of time it is t…
More >