Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family Does Sears care?Let us all ponder this question as I relate one of the most disgraceful stories of Customer Service,(snicker) you may ever hear.This wasn't always the case, over the years I have had good 'ol reliable Sears install dishwashers,stoves,refrigerator all to great satisfaction.They also installed an air conditioning unit. An air conditioning unit that proceeded to flood 2 bedrooms,hallway, attic all the way through to garage ruining everything in it's dark brown water and mold path.My mother's insurance company(Farmers),(this is her reversed mortgaged home and she is an 80yr old invalid with cardiac and respiratory issues),dispatched a clean-up crew and A.C. repairman pronto. After calming my over-stressed 2yr no days off unpaid caregiver nerves with the soothing sounds of "Don't worry, you have plenty of coverage"I settled down,well at least I stopped sobbing and vomiting.This moment of relative calm was quickly shattered with the words IMPROPER INSTALLATION and hey, tough luck poor wretch who ha

WhizDumb1, We have received your email and your case manager will be reaching out to you soon. Again, we are sorry for the delay, and we hope to speak with you shortly. Thanks, Brian J. MySears C…
  2. Home & Family Does the SearsCares team have to follow the same rules of time and space as every one else,or are they able to bend and stop it.Because their within 24hrs is different then ours. They may actually have this ability since they believed they could psychically have my contact information.I've been on here since the 11th(see Does Sears really care) and the only contact via email has been an incorrect page site.I went to church this morning and prayed I would go to my email acct. and see a response.You can imagine my disappointment. Come on guys, give me a break here,I've been given the run around for 2 months.This isn't You Scuffed My Floor Installing My Stove. This is major damage that was already investigated by Farmers, they only deny it due to FAULTY INSTALLATION on my A.C. Please Please Please help me.

WhizDumb1, I am terribly sorry that I misposted my comment above about a stove. It is clear that this is an Air Conditioner. We have received your email and your case manager will be reaching out to y…
  3. Home & Family I would like to be contacted imediately by the Sears Escalation Team concerning my Kenmore Elite He3. I have seen and read enough. And after reading with what all else is going through is why I keep postponing it. *****@outlook.com

Hi ambhai2, We are glad that you found our site here, but are concerned that you are in a position to be unhappy with your experience with us. We’d certainly like to know more about the issue and o…
  4. Home & Family file a complaint

Hi steveternes, Thank you for coming to our site to post your experiences with us. We are very interested in not only ensuring that you remain a loyal member but also addressing the situation as it o…
  5. Home & Family Why is it acceptable to have so few technicians available that I am told that for a call on Oct. 9, 2013 for a refrigerator freezer that is not working the earliest appointment is November 4, 2013?

Hi ladyjust1, We have received your contact information and we do apologize for the delay. We can assure you that a case manager has been assigned and will be contacting you as soon as possible. Plea…
  6. Outdoors Can you please send me the contact details of CEO of Sears as I would like to make a complaint

Dear vtiwari, We are sorry that you feel it necessary to speak to our CEO, however we do have teams in place to address virtually all issues. Our office in particular operates on behalf of the CEO’…
  7. Home & Family Does Sears care?Let us all ponder this question as I relate one of the most disgraceful stories of Customer Service,(snicker) you may ever hear.This wasn't always the case, over the years I have had good 'ol reliable Sears install dishwashers,stoves,refrigerator all to great satisfaction.They also installed an air conditioning unit. An air conditioning unit that proceeded to flood 2 bedrooms,hallway, attic all the way through to garage ruining everything in it's dark brown water and mold path.My mother's insurance company(Farmers),(this is her reversed mortgaged home and she is an 80yr old invalid with cardiac and respiratory issues),dispatched a clean-up crew and A.C. repairman pronto. After calming my over-stressed 2yr no days off unpaid caregiver nerves with the soothing sounds of "Don't worry, you have plenty of coverage"I settled down,well at least I stopped sobbing and vomiting.This moment of relative calm was quickly shattered with the words IMPROPER INSTALLATION and hey, tough luck poor wretch who ha

Hi WhizDumb1, We are very sorry that we’ve been unable to make contact with you. We have been making an attempt with an email address with the domain of @mail.com and have been unsuccessful. Rest a…
  8. Home & Family Does the SearsCares team have to follow the same rules of time and space as every one else,or are they able to bend and stop it.Because their within 24hrs is different then ours. They may actually have this ability since they believed they could psychically have my contact information.I've been on here since the 11th(see Does Sears really care) and the only contact via email has been an incorrect page site.I went to church this morning and prayed I would go to my email acct. and see a response.You can imagine my disappointment. Come on guys, give me a break here,I've been given the run around for 2 months.This isn't You Scuffed My Floor Installing My Stove. This is major damage that was already investigated by Farmers, they only deny it due to FAULTY INSTALLATION on my A.C. Please Please Please help me.

Hi WhizDumb1, We are very sorry that we’ve been unable to make contact with you. We have been making an attempt with an email address with the domain of @mail.com and have been unsuccessful. Rest a…
  9. Outdoors how can I get gas grill I deserve from my master protection agreement?

Hybev1, We do appreciate your comments posted here with regard to your Grill replacement situation and we want to assure you that your interests are our primary concern. We are glad that the replace…
  10. Home & Family Why no response "time commitment" for service under contract with Sears. 8 days without a washer is too long. Two days should be the limit. How long is too long? 30 days? 60 days? Very surprised by the poor service.

jrhi96789, Thank you for your feedback regarding the frustrations related to your washer service commitment. We do apologize that we haven’t lived up to the expectations on the service to the wash…